Direct replacement for Kawasaki Ultra 310R.
250, 260, 300, 310X & 310LX owners will need the additional piece to fit see link -> Adaptor
The SE (Seven Eighths) Handlebar is ProTaper’s 7/8" diameter bar designed for riders who still prefer the feel and stability of a crossbar. Transworld Motocross awarded the SE Handlebar a perfect “10” score, stating that it “has set the new standard for 7/8" aluminum handlebars.” A true classic in the dirt bike handlebar game, the Pro Taper SE handlebars have been proven time and again over the years by many of the world's fastest racers. Ever dependable, with superior strength and a solid all around finish, the SE handlebars can do no wrong.
- Made from proprietary 5mm 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar
- High-tech, stress-relieved, shot-peened and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch-side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.8 lbs. (820 grams) without pad
Bar pad included
Grips sold separately