- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange, credit or refund.
NOTE: If you placed your order with free freight, your money will be refunded minus the initial freight cost incurred by BK. This freight cost will be calculated fairly, using the Australia Post freight calculator. Before sending your items back, please conyact us and we can advise of the freight amount to be deducted from the refund. The buyer is also responsible for organising (and paying for) the freight of the return.
Return Terms & Conditions
All returns MUST be authorised by BK before goods are returned. Please call or email our helpful staff and they will give you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number which must be enclosed in return parcel.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or your return may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
- When trying on footwear, please don't wet them, they will expand very slightly in water, but if they are too tight when dry, they won't be much better wet.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition.
- Any RMA which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid your RMA being rejected.
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please contact our customer service team before sending the item back. If emailing regarding a fault, please attach pictures of the fault so the item can be assessed before a return is approved. In cases where a faulty item was received a pre-paid shipping label can be emailed to cover the return costs on the faulty item. Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates. This process usually takes around 2 weeks and once completed you should receive your refund or replacement within 1-7 business days.
BK cannot accept returns or exchanges of DG items as all necessary paperwork does not cover return freight.
If your order arrives damaged in transit please take photo's of the damage and email them to our customer service department before and after opening the packaging to ensure the correct procedure is followed when rectifying the situation.
For more information please email or call our friendly team.
We endeavour to get you your products as soon as possible to ensure your experience with us is nothing but awesome. We appreciate your business and will always give extra value as a gesture of this appreciation.
Delivery times vary around Australia, if you would like an estimated delivery time we recommend you use the Australia Post Delivery Time Calculator. Our suburb/postcode is Geebung.
Dangerous Goods Declaration:
We do not send dangerous goods
Items considered as 'Dangerous Goods' will consist of lubricants, oils, some cleaning agents and aerosols.
New Zealand Shipping Details
All orders shipped to New Zealand will be shipped with Australia Post Express Courier International. They advise a 3-4 business day delivery to most areas in New Zealand but we have had customers report delivery as fast as overnight.
Orders over NZD$175.00 can incur customs taxes in New Zealand. BK has no control over these taxes and cannot advise what they will be once your parcel has arrived in New Zealand.
All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and BK will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and BK will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
Norfolk Island Shipping Details
A sea-exchange usually takes place to complete the journey to Norfolk but rough seas will cause the exchange to be cancelled and the order will return back to Sydney before being re-dispatched - Which can take another 6-8 weeks.
Please note that once the item leaves Sydney the tracking number will no longer update in the Australia Post network so they will not provide an estimated time of delivery either.
International Shipping Details
We offer very competitive Express International Shipping. To calculate a price simply add items to your cart then update your country in the shipping calculator on the cart or checkout pages.
All orders shipped out of Australia are shipped with Australia Post Express Courier International. They advise 5-10 business day delivery to most countries around the world. Remember that once the goods arrive in your country, Australia Post might require local contractors for on-forwarding and they are then relying on them to operate efficiently and without error. Due to the many variables encountered with international freight contractors, BK cannot be held liable for international consignments that are lost in transit. At this time we do not offer insurance on our international shipping. Please be aware that you accept responsibility for lost international consignments and BK will not re-ship or refund your order.
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
BK cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and BK will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Every country has their own customs department, the easiest way to locate and contact them is to use Google and type in: "Customs and import duties - followed by the name of your country" and you will be able to navigate to the appropriate site and contact them to complete the delivery.
- Weekends don’t count. All lead times are in business days and exclude public holidays.
- If you order after 2pm, orders will be processed the following business day.
- Dispatch is based on items leaving our Geebung warehouse.
- Items that are in stock are subject to SAME DAY dispatch.
- We are human; sometimes items will be out of stock. If this is an issue, we will always ensure we fix this for you and make your day for the inconvenience.
Order Status & Tracking
You can check the status of your order and track any dispatched consignments from Your Account (you will also get an email with a tracking link when the item is dispatched).
If you have any questions, comments or queries please feel free to contact us on 07 3265 7555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org