Q2 2022 Arrival SOLD OUT (April-June 2022)
Q3-Q4 Arrival PRE-ORDERS Available now. (Between July-December 2022)
This is a pre-order deposit for the Kawasaki 2022 Jet Ski arrival.
Price is POA.
Once you have paid your deposit, please email a copy of your drivers license to email@example.com
SE QLD residents only, contact your local dealer if outside of the this locale.
LUXURY: All the great equipment of the 310LXS, plus JETSOUND 4s.
The ERGO-FIT LXury Seat, and a stylish meter visor.
With gold and brown wood tones, the 310LX offers a luxurious image unlike any JET SKI before it.
Marine 1,498 cm3 4-Stroke In-Line Four Engine
Fitted with a supercharger and intercooler, the liquid-cooled 1,498
cm3, In-line 4-cylinder marine engine that propels the ULTRA 310
Series models forward with an exhilarating rush of acceleration
produces an output much greater than a normally aspirated engine
of the same displacement. This is due in large part to the use of a
roots type TVS supercharger, which generates boost even at low
rpm to ensure powerful acceleration, right from idle. Maximum
output is a lofty 228 kW (310 PS)*.
*Output measured at the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.
* DOHC, 16-valve, fuel-injected, 4-stroke In-Line Four engine displaces
1,498 cm3 and has a bore/stroke ratio of 83.0 x 69.2 mm. Compression
* A single throttle body is used with a bore diameter of ø60 mm.
* High-flow fuel injectors with 4 orifices complement the engine’s
substantial output and contribute to combustion efficiency.
* For efficient piston cooling, each piston is cooled by two oil jets with
0.5 mm jet nozzles.
* Water jacket distributes water evenly around the cylinder for efficient
cooling performance. To help prevent dilution due to over-cooling, a
check-valve opens to release the water from the jacket when the engine
is idling or turned off; it closes when running to allow the jacket to fill.
* Oil cooler features a second water-cooling layer to ensure adequate
cooling at higher rpm.
* Baffle plates (2 longitudinal, 1 cross) in the oil pan act as partitions,
helping to keep oil from collecting on one side of the pan during tight
turns, or sudden acceleration/deceleration.
* The ULTRA 310 Series models feature a 4-into-2-into-1 powerboat-style
exhaust system, which routes the exhaust pipe upwards. This allows
the smoothest flow for exhaust gases, maximising exhaust efficiency.
* Dual water muffler arrangement provides greater volume, which reduces
exhaust back pressure, and in turn contributes to performance. The
large muffler volume also contributes to a quite ride.
Supercharger and Intercooler
* The roots type supercharger is known as a fixed displacement
supercharger. This design produces large amounts of boost even at
low rpm, for instant and powerful acceleration right off of idle. With
every revolution, it force-feeds the engine 2 litres of air (theoretical
volume is 2,019.3 cm3 per engine revolution), ensuring a stable supply
of high-pressure intake air at all rpm. The result is a very flat and meaty
torque curve and step-free power across the rev range, with none of the
time lag associated with turbochargers.
* Twin Vortices Series (TVS) Roots supercharger, featuring twin 4-lobe
rotors, is highly efficient and quite compact. Boost pressure is 16.8 psi.
* Where some superchargers deliver compressed air in waves, the TVS
unit offers continuous delivery, contributing to smooth throttle response.
* Internal planetary gearing increases supercharger speed 2.1 times,
to ensure the necessary speed to deliver the high-power output. An
external pulley has a 0.9 reduction ratio. The combination delivers the
required rotational speed while ensuring a low belt load.
* To ensure ideal intake air pressure, not one, but two air bypass valves
are used. A vacuum air bypass valve is used to balance air pressure
upstream and downstream of the throttle body. It works mostly at
low and medium rpm. A second, regulatory air bypass valve aids the
vacuum air bypass valve in preventing over-boosting when the throttle
is shut (or opened) suddenly. Should the system’s specified maximum
pressure be exceeded, the regulatory air bypass valve is activated,
allowing air to escape.
* Efficiently cooling the high-pressure intake air is a liquid-cooled
intercooler. Friction between the air molecules heats the intake air to
extremely high (power-robbing) temperatures, but the intercooler cools
the air back down to ambient temperature. Cooler air results in high
Electronic Throttle Valve
Electronic throttle valves efficiently manage the engine’s massive
power output. They also make minute engine control possible,
enabling easy switching between riding modes.
* Accelerator Position Sensor (APS) converts throttle lever input to an
electronic signal. This signal is then used by the ECU to control the
throttle valve via electric motor. A Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) on the
throttle body provides feedback to the ECU.
* Redundancy in the system (APS and TPS each send two sets of signals
to the ECU) ensures some control is maintained in case of failure.
Propulsion (Jet Pump / Impeller)
Electric Trim-Control System
* To efficiently convert the ULTRA 310 Series engine’s massive power
into thrust, a large-diameter ø160 mm jet pump is used.
* Developed based on feedback from Kawasaki’s race machines, this
pump was specially designed to deliver breathtaking acceleration,
stable output and good “bite,” even when riding in rough water.
* A large impeller, featuring a sophisticated 3-blade design, delivers both
high performance and quiet operation. A revised impeller blade angle
contributes to increased acceleration performance off the line.
* 8-vane guide smooths and regulates the flow of water from the impeller
for efficient and powerful propulsion.
* Horizontal guide vanes on the grate “grip” the water, keeping the bow
from rising on acceleration for improved stability. The improved hookup
enables a more efficient transfer of power to thrust.
* ø88 mm steering nozzle, designed to be short and slim, ensures a light
steering load. Handling feels light despite the high-power output.
Electric Trim-Control System
* This convenient system allows the angle of the jet pump nozzle to be
controlled electrically (seven positions: STD +/- three positions), making
it easier for riders to adjust the attitude of the hull to suit water surface
conditions and riding style.
* In rough water, angling the jet pump upwards raises the bow for rough
water handling. Conversely, when conditions are smooth, angling the
jet pump downwards lowers the bow for turning performance.
Launch Control Mode - NEW
When accelerating with the system engaged, the trim is
automatically adjusted to suit vehicle speed.
* Two modes allow either single or repeated launches.
- Single mode: once set, Launch Control Mode is only active for the first
- Repeat mode: once set, Launch Control Mode is active each time the
rider accelerates from a slow speed.
Electronic Cruise Control
This mode fixes speed (rpm) at the level specified. It is a
convenient feature for long-distance cruising.
* The mode is activated by pushing the button on the right handle
* Cruising speed can be adjusted using the UP and DOWN buttons.
* During operation, the speed displayed on instrument panel will
* After activation, the throttle is pulled all the way in to maintain speed.
(This position is more relaxing than keeping the lever at partial
throttle.) Releasing the throttle lever disengages the system.
One-Touch "NO WAKE" Mode - NEW
This handy mode is used in “No Wake” zones. It regulates engine
speed to maintain a forward speed of 5 mph (8 km/h).
* When activated, the drive mode indicator will read “5mph.”
* When riding into a headwind or with a load, pushing the cruise control
UP button offers three levels of increased rpm. Speed range is 5 mph (8
km/h) to 6.2 mph (10 km/h). NEW
* To disengage, press the button again, or pull the throttle lever.
Power Mode Selection / SLO-Mode - NEW
Riders can select from Full, Middle and Low Power Operation, as
well as Smart Learning Operation (SLO)-Mode.
* When using the standard (Full Power Operation) key, riders can easily
switch between power modes to suit conditions, skill level, or preference
using the mode button on the left handle.
* With Full Power Operation (FPO), engine output is unrestricted, allowing
riders to experience the unbridled potential of the supercharged engine.
* Middle Power Operation (MPO) and Low Power Operation (LPO) offer
progressively more restricted engine output. MPO limits output to
approximately 80% of FPO; LPO sets output to approximately 60% of
* Default setting when first starting the engine is MPO, which is
manageable for beginners.
* Smart Learning Operation (SLO)-Mode function allows newer riders
to become familiar with the handling and response of the JET SKI
watercraft at a more relaxed pace before unleashing the full power of
the supercharged engine.
* A separate SLO-Mode key that restricts operation to SLO-Mode is
coloured bright yellow, making it easy to distinguish from the FPO key.
Kawasaki Smart Steering
* The KSS (Kawasaki Smart Steering) supplementary steering system is
designed to assist new riders as they learn turning and manoeuvring of
a personal watercraft.
*Ideal for novice riders, can be easily disconnected for more advanced riders.
KSRD (Kawasaki Smart Reverse with Deceleration) -NEW
* Kawasaki Smart Reverse with Deceleration electrically deploys the reverse bucket.
Activated with a thumb switch on the right handle, it enables thrust to be controlled with one hand. When fully deployed, the reverse bucket contributes to deceleration.
* To reverse the JET SKI, simply push the thumb switch. This will fully
deploy the reverse bucket and apply thrust. Pushing the thumb switch
farther increases the thrust.
* In addition to “Forward” and “Reverse” modes, a “Neutral” drive mode,
where the reverse bucket is partially deployed, helps keep the JET
SKI in place when idling. To engage “Neutral” from “Forward” mode,
release the throttle lever and gently push and release the thumb switch.
From “Reverse” mode, simply releasing the thumb switch will engage
* With the reverse thumb switch fully depressed, the Trim control buttons
(UP/DOWN) can be used to increase/decrease engine rpm to adjust
thrust. This feature is handy when backing the JET SKI out of trailer
into the water.
* When the reverse thumb switch is released, rive mode switches to
Neutral and the engine returns to idling.
Loaded with technology from Kawasaki’s championship winning
machines, the race-developed hull handles with precision and
control, with a high level of seaworthiness – and at speeds from
idle to its impressive top end. Specifically designed to handle the
enormous output from the supercharged engine, the hull achieves
a balance of strength and light weight.
* Deep-V hull design enables banked turning performance. This
reduces the lateral G-loads imposed on riders during turns, allowing
them to better concentrate on riding. Measuring 22.5°, the idealised
V-angle at the bottom of the hull helps prevent spinouts during sharp
turns. As a result, the ULTRA 310 Series models deliver the neutral
handling and turning characteristics for which Kawasaki JET SKI
watercraft are famous.
* Feedback from Kawasaki’s numerous IJSBA championship winning
racing machines contributed to a hull specially designed to cope with
the engine’s massive output while offering precise performance and
responsive handling in both calm and choppy-water conditions.
* The bottom of the hull slants upwards steeply from the centre section to
the bow, allowing the ULTRA 310 Series models to penetrate swells and
waves with less shock. At low speeds the result is great composure; at
higher speeds the massive thrust enables the hull to push through most
waves rather than bounce over top of them.
* The lower hull is specially designed to distribute the engine and power
delivery loads over a wide area.
* With hull thickness determined based on a detailed strength analysis,
the hull offers an idealised strength balance matched to the engine’s
high output, and a lightweight package.
* A groove running from the centre to the rear of the ride plate makes it
easier to hold a straight course when running straight ahead.
Quattro KSD - Kawasaki Splash Deflectors
* Ridges across the bottom of the bow, Kawasaki Splash Deflectors
deflect water splashing forward from under the hull. A fourth splash
deflector mounted at the top reduces spray during high-speed turns.
Whether turning or blasting straight ahead, at high speeds or low, the
Quattro KSD minimises spray, allowing greater rider concentration.
Increased Splash Protection -
* Front bumper is 50 mm taller, offering increased splash protection for improved
comfort. Channels in the bumper allow water that sprays up onto the bonnet to be
* At its tallest, the rear bumper is 100 mm higher, making it harder for water to wash on deck during tight, banked turns.
Extensive Cruising Range - NEW
* Offering more fuel capacity than any machine in its class, the fuel tank
holds 80 litres of fuel. At cruising speed (70kph, in ECO mode this will yield approx 150km's of range in ideal conditions with 1 Rider and 10kg of luggage)
*Kawasaki's use the Marine law. 1/3 out, 1/3 back, 1/3 in reserve. The Kawasaki will tell the rider they are on LOW fuel when the tank see's 1/3 remaining. This is equal to approx 28Litres of fuel and almost enough to travel a further 50klms.
* Sponsons extend from the hull to provide stable straight-line
performance (e.g. porpoising from start is minimised, etc) while helping
to retain the machine’s narrow overall design. They also contribute
significantly to the superb manoeuvrability when changing direction
(particularly at higher speeds).
Built-in Cleaning System
* The ULTRA 310 Series models feature a built-in cleaning system to
purge seawater used to cool the engine and intercooler. There are two
separate circuits (one for the engine, one for the intercooler), each with
a dedicated flushing port on the transom. Fitting a separate connecting
tube is quick and easy. (Flushing the engine requires the engine to be
running; flushing the intercooler requires the engine to be off.)
Dynamic Luxury Styling
All-new from the deck up, the 2022 ULTRA 310 Series models were
completely restyled to give them a fresh image. Their “dynamic
luxury” design maintains the dynamism of their predecessors
while adding a three-dimension feel, and a high attention to
detail ensures a luxurious, high-grade finish for each of the three
distinctive, head-turning designs.
* Sleek, dynamic styling, headed by an aggressive intake-style design at
the bow, conveys their sporty prowess and ensures that these JET SKIs
stand out on the water.
* Designers carefully crafted parts with a three-dimensional feel to complement
the dynamic styling, expertly weaving these pieces together to create a high-grade,
Storage - NEW
Completely rethought storage system offers a total storage capacity
of 168.5 litres.
* Under the bonnet, the large-capacity, fully sealed 124-litre front storage
area has plenty of room for recreational equipment.
* With the elimination of the reverse lever freeing up space, the new Easy-Access
Storage offers 40 litres of space behind the handle. The PWC industry’s first sideaccess
storage space, it is accessible from either the left or the right, offering a highly convenient place to keep high-use items.
* Inside the Easy-Access Storage (on the right side), a 1.7-litre waterproof compartment complete with USB outlet is ideal for mobile phones and other items that you do not want to get wet.
* Gullwing design of the Easy-Access Storage covers give the ULTRA
310 Series models the air of a supercar when they are open – just
one example of the high attention to detail that makes these flagship
runabouts the envy of the marina.
* Attractive and functional, the stylish new mirrors feature larger mirror
surfaces offering greater fields of vision while contributing to the
luxurious design. Mirror covers on the ULTRA 310LX-S (black) and
310LX (painted) are another high-class touch.
* Dual cup holders are built into the centre console between the TFT display and
* Aft of the rear seat, the Easy-Access Rear Pocket offers an additional
2.8 litres of space for rope, tools and other small items.
7” TFT Display - NEW
Large, easy-to-read 7” full-colour TFT instrumentation offers
multiple display modes, jog-dial control, Bluetooth connectivity, and
even infotainment features.
* Riders can use the jog-dial to select from three display modes (Digital Speedometer,
Analogue Tachometer, Digital Speedometer + JET SKI image) depending how they
want their information presented. The screen background can also be set to black or white to suit preference.
* Screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light,
contributing to the instrument’s high legibility. Brightness can also
be set manually to suit driver preference. LCD bonding technology
allows the screen to be positioned close to its glass covering, helping to
minimise glare for high clarity.
* Screen display functions include:
* The Economical Riding Indicator appears on the display to indicate
favourable fuel consumption (i.e. at planing speed, when hull resistance
is minimal). Paying attention to this indicator can help riders maximise
their fuel efficiency.
* Surrounding the screen, a number of indicator lamps provide at-aglance
* When linked to a smartphone† via Bluetooth, notification of calls and
messages received will be indicated on the instrument display.
†Compatibility limited to iOS-type smartphones
• fuel gauge
• drive mode
(F, N, R)
• boost pressure
• Power Mode
(FPO, MPO, LPO, SLO)
• selectable display that includes:
digital tachometer, trip meter, total
time, trip time, oil temperature, engine
coolant temperature, battery voltage,
intake air temperature, diagnostic
code, external air temperature,
external water temperature
• Bluetooth indicator
• telephone call indicator†
• mail indicator†
• Economical Riding Indicator
†Compatibility limited to iOS-type smartphones
• low fuel
• engine coolant temperature
• master warning
* The instrument’s large screen size makes it ideal for infotainment
functions. Features like the programmable way point indicator (GPSbased),
vehicle information (including trim condition and preferred trim
settings), rearview camera monitor, and audio track display† offer both
information and entertainment value.
†When linked to an iOS-type smartphone.
* Highly convenient waypoint function displays the distance and direction
to a destination programmed by the rider. Up to three points can be
programmed: start point, destination 1, destination 2. Riders can
choose between north-up (map is fixed, with north always at the top)
and track-up (map rotates to match the direction of travel) display
Keys & Immobiliser
* Key slot is now located in the centre of the handle (previously on
centre console). The ignition switch is at the left handle.
* Adding a high-class touch, the FPO key is emblazoned with the
River Mark. The SLO key is plain yellow, as before.
5-Way Adjustable Handle Bars
* The models of the ULTRA 310 Series feature a 5-way adjustable
handle that suits a wide range of riders and riding styles, allowing
either stand-up or sit-down riding.
Riding Position and Ergonomics - NEW
Ergonomics on the ULTRA 310 Series models were designed to
comfortably accommodate three people, as well as facilitate both
stand-up and sit-down riding.
* Handle grips are positioned at a fairly wide stance, contributing to riderfriendly
control. The grips are 10 mm lower to match the new deck design.
* Revised throttle lever offers lighter operation. Riders require less effort
to maintain the throttle, contributing to increased comfort.
* Ergonomic deck design gives plenty of legroom without necessitating a
high seat, for rider-friendly seating accommodations.
* The deck is flatter and 35 mm lower at the rider’s feet, offering more leg
room for increased comfort.
* Two-piece, three-person seat offers roomy accommodation for three people. Its
redesigned front portion is 80 mm slimmer at the knees, greatly facilitating
Large Rear Deck and Re-Boarding Step
* Wide deck space behind the seat offers plenty of room to set up gear for water
sports, and facilitates getting back on board from the water.
* A long re-boarding step makes it easier to climb on board, and the step retracts
inside the bumper to help prevent damage.
Multi-Mount System - NEW
Multi-Mount Bars (and Multi-Mount Rails) contribute to the
* Two Multi-Mount Bars (ø22.2 mm pipes) are built into the front of the handle (one on each side).
* A third Multi-Mount Bar is located below the Easy-Access Rear Pocket.
Easy-Access Cleats - NEW
* Built-in cleats (one on each side) provide convenient cinch points when mooring
at a dock. Their clever design helps redirect water overboard.
Accessories - NEW
A wide complement of accessories offer customers many options
for customisation, vehicle protection and convenience.
* In addition to existing accessories, new accessories include a stern bag,
soft cooler, dry duffle bag, easy-access storage bag, dry bag, vacu-hold
JET SKI cover, rear rack and tie down.
* Special equipment for the ULTRA 310LX-S and 310LX are also all available
as accessories, enabling customers to upgrade their JET SKI to include all the
features of the top-ofthe-line ULTRA 310LX.
include the ULTRA Deck, rearview camera, accent lights, JETSOUND 4s audio
system, ERGO-FIT LXury Seat (different from the standard part, the accessory
ERGO-FIT LXury Seat features black and gray colouring to better match all colourways),
and meter visor.
JETSOUND 4s: PWC Industry’s First Standard- Equipment 4-Speaker Audio System
An improved version of Kawasaki’s original PWC audio system, JETSOUND 4s features
four speakers, jog-dial control and Bluetooth connectivity.
The ULTRA 310LX is equipped with Kawasaki’s first adjustable PWC seat.
The ERGO-FIT LXury Seat, a contoured seat designed for enhanced
cruising comfort offers ultra-comfortable accommodation for three.
LX-ONLY ADDITIONAL FEATURES
* Standard equipment on the ULTRA 310LX, the JETSOUND 4s audio
system includes an amp and jog-dial audio controller (separate from the
7” TFT display jog dial; built into in centre console, in front of the TFT
display on the left side), and four speakers (two positioned below the
mirrors, two beside the TFT display).
* Amp is rated at max 200 W x2 channels.
* Speakers are rated at 60 W x2, and 35 W x2.
* System is compatible with iPhones, other smartphones, and other audio
players that have Bluetooth capability.
* Audio control can be viewed on the 7” TFT display†. The jog-dial audio
controller can be used to control all functions.
† When linked to an iOS-type smartphone
ERGO-FIT LXury Seat
* Using a pin-style
mounting system, the
ERGO-FIT LXury Seat
offers three positions
spanning 70 mm –
each 35 mm apart.
* Completely redesigned, with a new shape and revised urethane, the
two-piece seat is slimmer at the knees (like the standard seat), and
provides deeper hip support for all three passengers. Wadding (first use
on a JET SKI model) contributes the seat’s high-quality, luxurious feel.
* Black and brown leather with white stitching contributes to a highquality,
premium image previously unseen on a JET SKI model. An
ERGO-FIT tag is a visual reminder of the comfortable ride offered by
the new seat.
* Stylish meter visor gives the ULTRA 310LX an additional touch of class while
further distinguishing it from the other models in the ULTRA 310