2010 Kawasaki 800 SXR
Worxs sponsons, Blowsion turf
Includes 12months registration, no trailer. We have new Oceanic trailers available for $1500.
When the first person stood upright and zinged across a placid lake in 1972, they did it on a two-stroke twin-cylinder Kawasaki JET SKI. Isn’t it comforting to know you still can? With a highly evolved but never quite tamed 781cc version of the original screaming JET SKI twin, the 800 SX-R™ – direct descendant of the storied machine that launched a whole new way to have liquid fun – is still standing by: ready, willing and more able than ever.
Compact, powerful and inhaling through a pair of 40mm Mikuni carburetors, the 800 SX-R’s 781cc two-stroke twin churns out 699 pounds of thrust – the most power ever offered in a production Kawasaki stand-up. A waterproof, maintenance-free Capacitor Discharge Ignition (CDI) system with digital advance, aggressive exhaust port timing and a large-diameter exhaust pipe help it produce impressive top-end power.
781cc Twin-cylinder Engine
- - High-performance, large displacement two-stroke engine delivers 699 pounds of thrust
- - Intake tract designed for maximum performance
- - Twin carburetors provide excellent throttle response and optimum power at all rpm levels
- - Waterproof, maintenance-free CDI system with digital advance provides reliability and durability, while a digital microcomputer precisely controls ignition timing
- - ECU and ignition coils are also waterproofed to protect the system from electrical shorts
- - Superior vibration isolation via rubber engine mounts mean reduced noise and maximum comfort
- - Large capacity airbox provides low engine noise and high air intake flow
- - Water-jacketed exhaust system reduces noise level and underhood temperatures for better power
- - Fresh water flush fitting is adaptable to a garden hose so the operator can easily rinse out the motor’s cooling lines
- - Advanced hull design offers exceptional stability
- - Fiberglass reinforced plastic results in the lightest and strongest hull possible
- - Lightweight, easy to store and transport, and fits in a pick-up bed
- - Injection-molded sponsons enhance stability, yet deliver ultra-responsive turning
- - Kawasaki "lean-in" turning makes the 800 SX-R watercraft easier and less fatiguing to ride while providing superb handling in rough water
- - Automatic bilge-pumping system empties water from the bilge whenever the craft is being ridden
- - Sealed battery never needs water
- - Large capacity fuel tank allows more time on the water
- - Shielded jet propulsion system gives greater protection from damage
- - Finger-type throttle reduces hand fatigue and increases comfort
- - Modern styling features Kawasaki factory racing-inspired graphics
Cockpit and Deck
- - Fully cushioned rider area features thick material to provide maximum protection and comfort
- - Wide footwell area gives riders more room to maneuver, vary foot placement and shift body weight
- - Integrated foam flotation built into the deck and handlepole to make the 800 SX-R virtually unsinkable
Engine: Two-stroke, twin-cylinder with crankcase reed valve induction
Broke x stroke: 82.0 x 74.0mm
Compression ratio: 7.2:1
Cooling system: Inducted water
Carburetion: Twin BN40 Mikuni
Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
Propulsion system: Jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
Thrust: 699 lbs.
Fuel tank capacity: 17 Litres
Overall length: 90.6 in.
Overall width: 28.7 in.
Overall height: 28.9 in.
Curb weight: **- 180 Kgs
Color: Ebony/Lime Green