Kawasaki Jet Ski Insurance provides the broadest cover possible.
Protect against, Accidental Loss or Damage, Fire, Theft, Malicious Damage, Transit and your Legal Liability for injury to other people or damage to their property when using your Kawasaki Jet Ski.
- New for Old Replacement of Kawasaki jet ski in first 36 months of registration.
- Tyre and Rim cover for your trailer $1,500.
- Lost Keys $1,500.
- Emergency land transit $5,000.
- Personal effects covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and Manchester $1,500 per item up to $10,000 in total.
- Only genuine Kawasaki parts used on repairs.
- Pay by the Month option.
- Lay-up, premium discount for the months your Jet Ski is not in use.
- $10 million Leagal Liability cover; including water skiers cover.
- Personal Water Craft Racing Cover - Optional Benefit.
Personal Accident Cover
Kawasaki Insurances has you covered whilst using your Jet Ski for bodily injuries or death. Should the unthinkable occur you will be covered by a $50,000 death benefit to help ease the burden on your loved ones. As a result of an accident we will also pay $2,000 emergency expenses that you incur as a result of your personal injuries.
Don’t leave it to chance, insure your Kawasaki Jet Ski with Kawasaki Insurances.
The above summary of the features and benefits are not exhaustive and there are limitations and conditions that will apply and which are detailed in the Product Disclosure Statement.
Before making a decision to acquire Kawasaki Insurance you should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which contains information that is designed to help you understand the policy so you can decide whether it’s right for you. You can obtain the PDS from any authorised Kawasaki Insurances dealer or by clicking on the link below.
Kawasaki Insurances is administered by NM Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 34 100 633 038 AFSL 227186) and underwritten by AIG Australia Limited (“AIG Australia”).